Did You Hear That? vol 3 Did You Hear That? vol 3

A very good flash very creative consept with very creative artists,but when it come to think about 4th one of the series i say you should use better sounds than this one.My point is we saw 3 times what can animators do with limited sounds its nice but they are not just limited they are also classic sounds.If we will see another part i prefer a strange sound set when some of them will make artists say:''I can do thousands nice thing with this sound.'' some others should put them in real trouble like ''wtf am I gonna do with this'' that would be a better way to show artists how creative they are.Somehow I managed to make this subject kinda boring but I hope I made my point

Noodle responds:

I completely see where you're coming from. When planning out a story to coincide with the sound effects it really can be difficult to match every single sound. Some of them are a little more simple than others, but I personally have spent hours pulling out my hair over just 1 sound or 2 in every one of these collabs. I feel like if every single sound effect was something that difficult it might discourage people from participating.

The World is Saved The World is Saved

a remider of why i dont simply cheat to the end of a game, good job :)

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

damn you twilight now that is a vampire story. lolz real nice piece of flash goodjob

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

well done again :)

even though everything was good you earned my respect when i saw fma refference goodjob again dude.

Apple, run for your life! Apple, run for your life!

could be better

wel making such an animation (even how short it is) a really hard job and takes too much time, but looking your animation and seeing only two character in it when having so less character why didnt you make your character desing good? I mean you drew and apple but you simply painted it red and gave it 2 simple eyes if you would paint it better your animation would score better too.Also it was too redicilous that some guy will be so exited about eating an apple :) hope you will do better job next time 3/5 and 6/10

HolyKonni responds:

Thanks for watching!

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

pretty well but not too scary

It was pretty well and i love deeply horror you know it scares by the story not god damn monsters coming to the scene every minute.It was good but you should find some Voice artists and i think you can find man scream from audio sites too :)
(it was vey funy "shit i screamed like a girl").In your style animation should be longer to scare better,like he could start to fear when see that photo and then more strange thins happen by time he could try to fight with his fear and then boom the end :).Hope you will do better next time :) 4/5 and 8/10

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Very good point

I have to make that gay lobster hand :D.As a flash user i m happy to make animations nearly unlimited.I visit that website and it says you have to PAY for unlocking new character.If you wanna pay money this much buy flash and all flash
teaching stuff and create YOUR OWN characters,animations and EVEN GAMES.Also if everyone can do animations how can i be still cool when i say i am able to making animatons and games :/(note:i didn't submit anything cool yet but i am working on few)

KillerTV KillerTV

The end

You shouldnt put the end scene like that i gave 2 for i didnt see the real end first :/
Not bad idea but you should work abput drawing and animating

Moustaches Moustaches

Awesome

Animation:awesome
Song:Brilliant
I listened it like an hour and only thing i wanted you to add is a pause/continue button for dont close this animation while watching facebook videos :)

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

Demonic walk

Animation and sounds were nearly perfect but just one thing,work on "demonic walk" animation your one much more looking like drunken walk :)